What to give a mother who deserves it all? Easy — what will make her happy. Of course, she’ll tell you that it’s the thought that counts or that you really didn’t have to do it, but you’ll be ready for that. So, if you think that mom deserves a little dose of love, here are some suggestions to spoil her on Mother’s Day.
GIRLS’ DAY OUT
Every woman loves to be pampered, so why not make Mother’s Day an excuse to spend the day just with Mom? On the agenda:
- A mani/pedi at Ongles Modernes (90 minutes)
- Eyebrow threading or waxing at Kurves Bar à sourcils (30 minutes)
- Beauty enhancement at M.A.C (30 minutes)
- Hair styling at Christopher Robert (60 minutes)
It’s the perfect starter for a dinner with the girls at Shaker or La Belle et La Bœuf at Les Promenades Gatineau. Because, after all, what mom wants the most is to be with you!
If your mother is more of a “let’s eat and then hit the stores” type, here’s what she’ll like this year:
- Breakfast at Allô! Mon Coco: Nope, nothing beats their Toscana omelette.
- A trip to Tristan: Their spring collection is breathtaking!
- A trip to Browns: You can never have enough pumps, right?
- Dinner at Ève: We’ve got a little (no, a big) soft spot for their soups.
Who knows, maybe you’ll find a nice addition to your own spring wardrobe too!
A LITTLE SOMETHING TO SAY ‘I LOVE YOU’
Looking for a group gift that your mom will go for? Combine pleasure with practicality with something from Pandora’s new Joined by Love collection. Mom will never leave the house again without a piece of you.
MATT & NAT WALLET
Every (yes, every) woman is in love with the very popular Canadian-designed Matt & Nat line, available at Simons. It’s hard to not be hooked by this nice, well-organized, animal material-free wallet.
Looking for a can’t miss gift? Try sunglasses from Quebec’s own Bon Look. Perfect for getting mom to enjoy summer’s joys with you.
And if you’re still puzzled how to find something that will make Mom happy, stop looking and just give her an LPG gift card. With that, she’ll definitely be able to find something that hits the spot — promise.
Happy Mother’s Day!